Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome to the Jukebox gallery


 Hello,
My name is Shahin, and I am a caricature artist at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk during the Spring and Summer. I love to draw because it is a form of meditation for me. I love the feeling of creating something out of nothing. 


Aside from caricatures I also do other styles and forms of art like painting, stenciling, and music, dance and now I am starting this blog so I could share my creativity with everyone. I will also showcase art and music that I come across in my daily life and travels.


With that said, welcome to The Jukebox Gallery! Enjoy












1 comment:

  1. I really see a huge improvement with the editing of these photos! It really highlights your awesome cartoons! My favorite is of the little girl : )

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete