Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Street art in Europe


      One of my favorite things about traveling  is seeing new art or hearing new music. Here are some pics I took of some of the interesting street art I saw throughout Europe.



Animals and flowers carved out of carrots, jicama and other fruits and vegetables. This was in Milan Italy.
Ludwig Van Beethoven painting I saw in Bonn Germany. The birth place of Beethoven
                       Prague, Czech Republic

          This was pretty awesome. Also took this pic in Prague. 

                  "Bloody Wanker!" London, England

                                   Barcelona
   Here is something I drew while traveling. I got the idea from a flyer in Berlin
Thank you come again.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you already know I feel this way but those carved fruits are seriously amazing! You've been so lucky to see so many countries and so much culture! Thanks for sharing these photos that I hadn't seen before.

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete