Sunday, January 15, 2012

Torutured Soul




      I was jamming with my band Moon Cadillac one day, just improvising some dancy funky groovy licks when our new guitarist Derreck Vega asked me " Have you heard of a band called Tortured Soul?" I had never heard of them so I checked them out and instantly was nodding my head to their sensual hypnotic soul sound that made me feel like dancing, or just move to the groove.  Tortured Soul is 3 piece band from Brooklyn that pushes the bounderies of soul, dance and pop.  Their single fall in love came out in 2001. Later in 2006 they came out with their first full length album  "Introducing Tortured Soul"
  





For more music and info about Tortured Soul go to: http://torturedsoulmusic.com/

1 comment:

  1. love this jam! In fact I may listen to this while I shower and sing into the shampoo bottle.

    -Nico

    ReplyDelete