Friday, January 20, 2012

Simple Citizens

 

  I came across the Simple Citizens one night when I was passing by the Crepe Place in Santa Cruz. I was lured by colorful jazz chords and 60's soul influenced rhythms blended perfectly with the 90's hip hop asthetic.
   The Simple Citizens are a LA based band that quickly grew recognition in the LA scene in 2008 with their single Early Morning. Since 2010, The Simple Citizens have been expanding both as a band and an in demand rhythm section.
Different members of "SC" have been recording and touring with other LA groups such as Oregone, Jeremy Sole's MUSAICS, Emily Wells and Bei Bei. For more information on SC go to SCfacebook or website.


1 comment:

  1. I love how you have music on your page. I can just click TheJukeBoxGallery and I know I'll be getting good tunes!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete